8 Things We Know and Love About Portia!
1. She is an awesome big sister
2. She can wear my socks-we'll see how tall she is!
3. She nibbles her food and loves to use 2 hands to eat with! :)
4. Loves animals and isn't afraid of any of them
5. Has made the decision to be baptised in September
6. LOVES ice cream-she gets this after her Dad
7. She is beautiful inside and out
8. Is terrified of thunder and lightening storms
We celebrated Portia's birthday a week early. Her birthday is on June 7th but we had her for Memorial day so she got an early celebration. I can't believe she is 8 years old. I first met her when she was 2. How time flies by. She has grown up so much this year. She has enjoyed doing Jazz dancing at her Mom's house and just finished the 2nd grade-wow!
Grandma Kathy, Grandpa Scott, Jake, Kadence, and one of Jake's friends came down for the big celebration. Portia picked out a butterfly cake, which was one of the easiest ones I have done. We had dinner, cake and ice cream, and then the best part of all....presents. She got scriptures from Grandma Kathy, a CTR from Grandma Sherry and then 3 fish in a small aquarium and a sleeping bag from the family. It was a great weekend and can't wait to see how much she will grow up and change in a year.
Make a Wish!
Super cute cake!!! I love it!
ReplyDelete