Friday, May 28, 2010

Picnic with Portia



We had a couple day visit with Portia during Memorial Day weekend. So good to have her home and Ryver loved it and couldn't get enough of her for the short time she was here. The weekend started with Ryver having one of his rashes. This one was pretty bad, and included his eyes starting to swell up so Portia and I took him in and he had Strep throat or I guess Scarlet Fever. No he never had a fever or even acted like his throat hurt. He tested positive with the swab and had the scarlatina rash. He started on antibiotics and got better. He's our crazy kid. We were planning on having a picnic with Aunt Dawn and the girl's but didn't think they would want the strep bug in their house so we had our own little picnic with redbox movies at home. Don't they look enthused! Actually they are both pretty easy to please. How come Scott and I have been so blessed with great kids? It makes me nervous for the next one, and no we aren't expecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment