Ryver loves to be outside but he loves more to help with anything he can. He loves being with his Dad and wearing his hat and gloves. We can't put a shovel down and hope to get it back without a tug-o-war. We love him and his spunky personality.
I am so jealous. . . look at those gorgeous full grown trees. You guys did a great job cutting them back, but it sounded like a process. Ryver is a cutie with his gloves and shovel. Brody always takes my shovel and kneeling pad when I try to pull weeds so I end up using some other kind of tool to dig with. You gotta love their help though!! : ) I can't wait to see the beautiful grass and yard when you are done. I would give anything for a grass yard. Thanks for sharing.
I am so jealous. . . look at those gorgeous full grown trees. You guys did a great job cutting them back, but it sounded like a process. Ryver is a cutie with his gloves and shovel. Brody always takes my shovel and kneeling pad when I try to pull weeds so I end up using some other kind of tool to dig with. You gotta love their help though!! : ) I can't wait to see the beautiful grass and yard when you are done. I would give anything for a grass yard. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete