Another month has come and gone. I wish I could pause the time. Myka is growing bigger and stronger daily. She rolled over one time early in the month from her stomach to her back, but I really do think it was an accident. She hasn't done it since. She loves to sit up, stand up, and just be upright. She has no teeth yet thank heavens. Myka is a Momma's girl for sure. She gives her Dad trouble when he has to watch her when Mom is at work. She loves chewing on her hands. She has found her thumb and loves it, but she just chews on it. She chews on anything she can get into her mouth. She's not teething, just chewing! She has outgrown her throwing up. But she is Slobbery BABY.
Myka probably thinks her name is Pumpkin Poops. That is what I call her a lot and that is what Ryver calls her ALLLL the time. The reason for this name is because she poops everywhere. Yes, I know that all babies poop, but Myka poops everywhere outside of her diaper. There doesn't go a day without her having a blow out. I should buy stock in spray n' wash!
Ryver still loves her and thinks she is the best thing ever. I hope that is how he always feels.
Myka is now in size 3 diapers. She is wearing all sort of sizes of clothes. There are a few 6, 9, and 12 month things that fit. WOW! We have gotten her to laugh a few times but she is holding back on that. It took her awhile to smile and now she does it all the time. I'm hoping she starts laughing all the time as well. Her favorite thing is a blanket. It doesn't matter what blanket it is, she just loves to have one close to her face when she is tired and ready to sleep.
Myka's 4 month Check-up...Weight 16 lbs. 92%
Height 25.5 In. 90%
Head Circ. 17.3 98%
No comments:
Post a Comment