I just wanted to jot down some things about Ryver so I would never forget. He has been saying the funniest things lately.
I wanted him to wear his flip-flops to cub scouts because there would be water. He wanted his shoes. He kept telling me he couldn't wear his flip-flops. I asked him why and he said, "My flip-flops died."
Ryver wanted Maggy to go downstairs and play with him. I told him to go ask her. He came back and told me he wanted me to ask her. I once again told him to ask her. He then proceeded to tell Aunt Dawn that... "My lips are too tired."
He had asked my Mom if he could do something. My Mom told him no. Ryver with his big puppy dog eyes said, "But Grandma I love you and I'm your boy." Needless to say Ryver got what he had wanted.
Ryver asked for some "money's". I asked what he needed monkey for. He told me he wanted to give Santa some money for 2 four wheelers.
He brought me some money and we counted it. He had sixty cents. He told me he was going to get a boy 4-wheeler. Scott told him that he didn't have enough money and we didn't have enough money to buy him one either. He proceeded to tell us that Grandma Sherry had money and she could buy the rest of it for him.
Ryver has started ending almost every sentence with..."I told you so."
After a comment like I love you Grandma and Izz your boy how could I not give in to what ever he wanted????????
ReplyDelete