Wednesday, May 27, 2009

TERRIBLE TWO'S

Ryver is almost 2 years old and this picture says it all. He Has become quite challenging lately. He doesn't like to share his toys or anything for that matter. Everything is "MINE, MINE". No matter what it is. He's very independent. It has to be his idea and on his terms. To bad it doesn't always work out for him. Like to today at the store he wanted a banana that was in the cart sooo bad. I kept telling him when we got home. Once we got home he still wanted a snack but not the banana. So he flung himself on the floor, got sent to his room, then about 2 minutes later comes out like nothing happened and wants a "NANA". I wish I could get those days back where he never cried and just was the sweetest angel. The people in Council wouldn't even know who this loud, tantrum throwing, little boy was. I do know it's teaching me patience and I do love him even when he screams in my face!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Ryver. Doesn't your mom know that you are her son??? ;-) If someone tells your mom she can't do something, that's exactly what she DOES do! (That's just our little secret ok?)

    Hang in there Raini! Just laughing cuz it's not me at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand completly. I ask for lots of patience everyday. Kyler does the same stuff except he's 3. It's his way or no way. He also likes to say mean things. Where do they pick this stuff up? Sometimes I don't think there is enough patience and to top it off we have another one. What have we done to ourselves? No, I love my boys they are just hard. How are you doing? How's your family? Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete