Ryver has my friend Krissi to thank for not getting in BIG trouble today! I was in the kitchen doing dishes and Ryver was playing. Thats seems pretty normal right! Well then I hear Ryver laughing his head off. I turned around and saw that he had one of Porti's pencils and had used the wall to show off his artistic abilities. I was so mad and then I heard Krissi in my head saying take a picture! So by the time I found the camera and got Ryver to pose, I realized it wasn't that bad. I also found out that Mr. Clean Magic Eraser gets anything off!
You have me laughing! You're so funny! Beautiful art Ryver! How could you get mad at that cute lil' face? So proud that you caught it on film.... And SOOO happy to see a post from you!!!
ReplyDeleteP.S. For my own defense - I really don't let my own kids scribble all over everything - I just think taking the time to take a picture helps you keep the sense of humor and by the time you find the camera (if you're like me) then you've calmed down a little. In the eternal scheme of things, does it really matter? ;-)
ReplyDeleteEli did the same thing, but what do you do with marker on the couch?!!
ReplyDeleteHey lady, glad that you have a blog. mine is weitmanfamily.blogspot.com Don't worry I don't do wonderful things with my either. take care
ReplyDeleteLook at you go - new layout - 5 comments now - you're on a blogging roll! ;-)
ReplyDeleteHey Hayden's - that is great!! Keep posting pics so we can keep in touch. Nice to know Ryver's a normal kid. I'm sure his dad did the same thing a time or two. Too bad we didn't have Mr. Clean Magic Erasers back then, but we still survived!
ReplyDeleteDad wants to know who took the family picture - Scott is actually smiling - amazing!
ReplyDeleteBrody did that exact same thing, but with a pen. I haven't tried the eraser thing yet so I'll keep that in mind. Your family is adorable by the way.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete